The Last City
- Marionette: You may spend inspiration to treat any Persuasion, Intimidation, or Deception roll as if you had rolled a 20
- Ghost: Upon spending inspiration, you may cast the Commune spell as a free action requiring no components, but only to ask questions about the past. The information comes to you in the form of mystic flashes of intuition rather than an explicit question-and-answer with a deity.
- Broken One: You may spend inspiration to turn the result of any d20 roll made by any character or NPC within 30 feet of you into a 1. They may not reroll or otherwise alter this result.
- Shepherd: You may spend inspiration to take upon yourself any successful attack targeting someone within 30 feet of you that you can see. You take the damage from that attack.
- Hooded One: You may spend inspiration to cast the Fear spell as a free action requiring no components.
- Raven: You may spend inspiration to treat the next Saving Throw or Death Saving Throw made by anyone else you can see as if it is a 20.